Nomination Deadline May 15, 2013
MS Word Form (The MS Word form can be filled in on-line and then printed.)
- To recognize a member of CAG who has contributed significantly to furthering the objectives and activities of the CAG.
- This is the CAG's highest honour.
No monetary value.
- Must be a CAG member.
- Significant contribution to furthering the objectives of the CAG.
- Nominators must complete the nomination form.
- Nominators must submit 2 letters of support.
- Awards Committee will review nominations and make recommendations to the Board of Directors
- One award may be offered in a given year.
- Candidate(s) will be notified in May.
- The recipient(s) will receive a plaque at the Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting.
- The recipient(s) will receive a letter from the President.
- Recipient(s) to submit a photo and a biographical profile for the CAG Newsletter.
- The recipient may be requested to present an address at the Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting.